Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crazy Weekend

So Halloween has come and gone for one more year. It's madness that this year is going so darn fast!!! But this weekend was a fun one, spending Halloween again with Greg and Stacy (and without Brian) to party at their house and give out candy.Stacy and I were the only people who dressed up (party poopers) and a it really was a great time!!! Then, on Saturday, I exercised my privelages as the wife of a pilot and flew to Albuqurque to meet Brian and his crew on their layover there. We were running a little bit late, so I ended up hanging out in the hotel bar for a while (expensive) but soon we were all together, having food and drinking. Always fun to close down the bar...
Today was great. Albuqurque kind of sucks... not much to do, but Bri and I had a great breakfast, walked around and just spent time together... that was the best part. We hung out in the room, took a nap and just kind of chilled. So nice to see him and it was a pretty uneventful flight back to SAN.

To top it all off, Brian is getting me the best birthday presents ever. We got a maid... who is amazing and the house looks AWESOME. And then he also bought me a car!!! It's going to be an amazing transition car... a 99 passat that was owned by our friends and is in pristine condition... YAY!!!! He's amazing.

He comes home on Friday as i gear up for two weeks of major events at work. November 15th I will be the happiest person in the whole world.








1 comment:

Pattig said...

Hi Ashley
I actually posted to your Kitchen blog...

I found your site when I googled Doug Butcher - I am thinking of contracting him to remodel my home.
It appears he did a REAL good job for you.
Can I ask you for a reference???

Post a Comment

Come and talk to me! I love to hear all comments and I'm always up for a healthy debate, but hateful, hurtful and inappropriate comments will be removed. Play nice everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails