Friday, January 8, 2010

A Tale of Two Christmases

So somewhere in the middle of all of that traveling and craziness, we had two Christmases.

When you are part of an airline family, you learn to have holidays when everyone is together. This year however, we were lucky enough to spend Christmas with Brian on the actual day (SHOCKING) up in Marin at his mom's house. A few days after Christmas we were again together to do Christmas at my parents' house.

We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and everyone was so generous this year and gave Drew such amazing first Christmas gifts. I thought I'd share a few pictures from Drew's first Christmas with everyone.

And as a side note - thanks to all of the supportive notes about my decision to stay at home. It will definitely be a new and exciting challenge every day but I feel like Drew and I are up for it!!


Drew and Uncle Kevin



Me, Drew and Ann-Lise (Kevin's GF)



The Christmas Carnage at Grandma's House



Drew's first time in an exersaucer... Don't be fooled by the apathetic look - he loved it.



Christmas Number 2 at BonBon and PopPops house... he got the movie Pete's Dragon and really just wanted to chew on it.



Brian doing the "Snuggie Dance". That thing btw was IMPOSSIBLE to find. I think we got the last one in San Diego.



Drew and Mom! Somehow I never manage to make it into a picture. Although thank god for that... looking a little tired these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails