Sunday, August 8, 2010

Discovery

So on Thursday we went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum with our playgroup buddies.

Drew - this place was the BOMB!!! You thought it was amazing. And honestly - so did I. They have so much to see and play on, but the Tot Spot really took the cake. Made just for kids your size - you can crawl through tunnels, sit on a lily pad in the middle of a pond (water bed), dress up like animals and bumble bees... I mean, Mama was in total heaven.

It didn't hurt that we were with some of our new awesome friends from playgroup. I am loving the people that we have met up here in Petaluma and am SO happy to be part of this great group of mommies. It was our first time going to one of the outings and it really was fantastic.

Enjoy the bazillion pictures I took of the day.

(And sorry for the almost unintelligible blog post, I'm still working on my first cup of coffee) 


Our new friends, Shondra, Callum and Bruin. 


Crawling thru the stone tunnel = awesomesauce. 


Chillin'


Help! There's a bumble bee on my back! 


Just solvin' all of the world's problems


The pond and the lily pads and the waterbeds and the awesomeness!!! 


The river tunnel. Coolest thing ever. 





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails