Friday, August 13, 2010

Hippies

I know I keep saying that I'm turning into a total hippie. And honestly - I think I am... although I do solemnly swear, to continue showering and not to dread-lock my hair :-)

The best part of ME turning into a hippie, is what a hippie my HUSBAND is turning into...

So we decided to plant a small herb and veggie garden, with grandiose plans (if I manage to keep it alive), to till up behind the garage and do a real proper garden with corn and veggies and everything next year!!!

So VOILA - here is the tiny garden that will be my test subject. Everyone send me good vibes and green thumbs to negate the black one that I seem to have. Really and truly, I don't think the lady at the nursery believed me when I told her I was a harbinger of doom for all green things.

At least Brian built it with micro-drip so I don't have to worry about watering...

But hopefully in a few months we will have lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, broccoli, beans, squash, carrots, radishes, strawberries and TONS of herbs.

Hopefully. *fingers crossed*



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails