Monday, January 31, 2011

Resolutions Check In

Or also known as, I made a promise to myself and BYGODIFIMNOTGOINGTOKEEPIT.

So painting has been a little, well, challenging. If you have seen any of my facebook posts, you'll know that there were some color snafus, priming difficulties and just general suckage. Once I figured out that I had painted the same damn color on the walls that had been there before (after two coats of primer and trim painting...) I went 180 degrees and picked a different color. I then proceeded to knock out repainting the whole room, with two coats, a few days before a girlfriend came into town. I am a glutton for punishment.

BUT - I do think it looks pretty good.
Before



I also managed to hang new wooden blinds and am in the process of picking artwork for the walls.

Phew.

The almost final product.

































And since I was feeling SO productive when my girlfriend was here in town... we decided to go with phase one of the master bathroom/bedroom project. I seriously LOVE this color. LOVE LOVE LOVE.


































I'm slowly but surely getting there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails