So painting has been a little, well, challenging. If you have seen any of my facebook posts, you'll know that there were some color snafus, priming difficulties and just general suckage. Once I figured out that I had painted the same damn color on the walls that had been there before (after two coats of primer and trim painting...) I went 180 degrees and picked a different color. I then proceeded to knock out repainting the whole room, with two coats, a few days before a girlfriend came into town. I am a glutton for punishment.
BUT - I do think it looks pretty good.
I also managed to hang new wooden blinds and am in the process of picking artwork for the walls.
The almost final product.
And since I was feeling SO productive when my girlfriend was here in town... we decided to go with phase one of the master bathroom/bedroom project. I seriously LOVE this color. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I'm slowly but surely getting there.