Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boy Band - Part Deux

So yes, it's obvious that I'm brain dead and have no concept of what day it is. Sadly, this is an occupational hazard of being a stay at home mom who's husband doesn't work weekdays like everyone else's. So no, yesterday was not Wednesday, and yes, that probably caused some amount of confusion... although lets be honest, you're not really looking to me to be your calendar so you were probably more amused by the stupidity of it than anything else.

But I digress.

The picture I posted... which I thought was hysterical...  needed a little something more.

Something to give it a little more pizzaz. Something to make it a little more "boy band".

And since like every good mommy blogger, who looks to embarrass themselves as much as their family on their blog... I must be honest. I loved boy bands. I was that person who squealed like a little girl when I saw *NSync (and I was 20 years old) and every time I see the ultimate "boy band" (the Beatles) on tv I start to get all teary eyed and fluttery in my chest. So yes. I love them. I may even have a little Beiber Fever every now and then.

So I have to admit to a little bit of pride that my son looks like a Backstreet Boy... And I'm sure that look will change throughout the years... but for now?

I give you, the boy band of the future... any ideas on what we should call them???


Untitled from Ashley Fitting on Vimeo.

Oh, and the password is Drew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails