Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tahoe Does Not Suck

We go every year in the summer, because with a kiddo the winter is kind of NOT fun at all... At least not until he starts skiing.

And the summer has the lake, and the pool, and the playground, and the hiking and sigh... the list goes on and on.

My girlfriend has all of the pictures. I think there may be a 1000 or so of her kiddo and mine. But ironically, the only pictures I took this year were the same ones I took last year.

And what a difference a year makes.

2010
2011

1 comment:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Tahoe is the summer is one of my favorite places.

Post a Comment

Come and talk to me! I love to hear all comments and I'm always up for a healthy debate, but hateful, hurtful and inappropriate comments will be removed. Play nice everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails