Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Delinquent Blogger

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I haven't written in ages.

Well, things were hard once we put Buddy down and have been totally crazy since then.

We did have a chance to go away the weekend after, Super Bowl weekend, to Tahoe. We went up to go skiing and to celebrate Kevin's birthday (Brian's little brother). THE BIG 2-7... (totally crazy that we are closer in age that I am to Brian... )

My hubby and my Brother in law :-) (Hubby's on the right)

But it was great! Kevin had a bunch of his friends up and we watched the stupid Cardinals lose. Ugh. I hate the Steelers.

The skiing was ok, it was SO warm!! You can see in the pictures that I only have a t-shirt on under my jacket... it was INSANE.
Hopefully I'll get to go up one more time before the end of the ski season, especially since they just got 5 feet at Kirkwood in the past week. COMPLETELY INSANE.
Kevin and Hoy
YAY SKIING!!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails