Tuesday, June 29, 2010

THE FAIR

Ah the Fair.

An excuse to fry up any food imaginable, look at a variety of livestock, and buy things you would never imagine needing until you see it there in that stall.

oooh, oooh, I TOTALLY need a sham wow!! Or a hot tub! 


This is a tradition that I have enjoyed with my parents since I was little and we indoctrinated Drew into the club last week.

We had a rockin' time looking at livestock, watching people ride insane rides that I couldn't even IMAGINE going on and looking on with amusement/shock/horror as fat people ate fried butter. God I wish I was kidding about that one. 


But it was awesome... So enjoy our pics from the SD County Fair.

So this is how you go to the fair when you have a 9 month old. Damn, we have a large footprint these days


Goats! Yay! 
Now go wash your hands. 


Because no trip to the fair would be complete without seeing the statues carved out of BUTTER. 
And no, I'm not joking about that. It was so gross. 


Predator on the move. 


Apparently grass tastes bad. 


How to cut through the grease... 


Look, fried EVERYTHING!!! 


People are idiots. 


My dad was so DESPERATE to win stuff for Drew. 
It was really cute. 


Ice Cream! 


More Food! 


And no trip to the fair would be complete without this... 


Shortly after Drew peed on our friend Chris. Yeah, the g-diapers are still a work in progress. 


Oh yes, we tasted the fun... 



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails