Friday, June 25, 2010

Whirlwind

I feel like there is so much going on in our lives that I don't even know where to start or what to talk about.

We are currently down in San Diego, despite the fact that Drew and I are pretty sick, because it appears that it may be our last chance to visit. Without getting into details of something that really isn't our business, my parents have decided to leave San Diego for at least a year. They aren't sure where they will go, but we're hoping to have them up in our neck of the woods for a few months!

Anyway, it feels like things are changing at lightning speed, which is hard to process sometimes.

Petaluma is great and we are enjoying getting to know the area and the moms up there. And truly, our main goal has been realized already; Brian is home a LOT more than he ever has been. To the point where I'm like, eeegods man, don't you have to go to work or something?? ;)

All the time at home has been good as Brian upholds his "man" part of the bargain... getting the house in order :) I keep telling him that it's not really his man job to do this but he insists...

Ok then, I'll take care of the kiddo.

Not to say that we adhere to some archaic rule that he must work on the house and I must tend to the child, but it's nice every once in a while to just let him do it.

With this in mind, I would like to display the amazing job he has done on out house so far. You have seen the yard, but have you seen the kitchen?????

Before





After




Can you believe it???? I know, he's amazing!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails