Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Tag

So I don't normally participate in these types of things, but in order to procrastinate cleaning up more poop? What the hell. MultipleMama posted this and tagged everyone, so here goes!!! 

1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to talk about the trails and tribulations of planning a wedding. Then baking a kid. Then it became a baby book... and a way to over-share on the internet. 

2. If you could travel any where in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
I'd love to travel for a few months to Europe. Greece because my parents went to Santorini and I have great pictures of theirs that I would love to recreate with my hubby. Italy because its Italy. France because I've never been there and Brian speaks fluent French... and watching my husband speak French is REALLY REALLY HOT. I think the most ideal thing would have been if Brian could have gotten an IA after we got married so we could have lived over there for a while. But now? A visit will suffice. The question is, where is the kid for all this time? I'd have to think about that... mother's helper? Or leave him behind? Three months without my boogie??? HELL NO. (and I obviously need to stop drinking coffee this morning)
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
Eh, I had a ton of teachers that were awesome... and some that stand out for pretty bizarre reasons. I will never forget my anatomy teacher in HS for teaching us that "BREAST IS BEST"... Who knew I'd get lessons on the virtues of breastfeeding when I was 16 years old??? (From a creepy british man to boot)

4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
Having spent enough time working for famous people and their idiot staff? I'd pass on this one thankyouverymuch. Famous people tend to be kind of obnoxious. Unless Amalah wanted to come hang out with me. That might be fun. 

5. Toilet paper — over or under?
Over... and if my mother were to answer this, it would be over, and folded into a little triangle. I think she thinks she lives in a hotel. 

6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
Nothing. I made a LOT of stupid mistakes and choices in my life, but since they have all led me to this point? I take nothing back. It's when you don't learn from your choices that you are screwed. 

7. Tell about your pets — if any.
We're currently looking for another one. We miss Buddy. And Drew doesn't count as a pet, unless he's throwing his own poo like he did this morning... then he's a monkey. 
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town.)
Small. but close enough to SF that I feel moderately metropolitan. But then again, when the wind is just right, you can smell the cows. So I guess not all that metropolitan. 
Now it's your turn!!! TAG you're it. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails