Sunday, September 19, 2010

Down for the count

So it's been a while since I've posted and unless you live in a cave and don't check Facebook, you'll know that I had a smidgen of surgery.

Yeah to make a very long story short, I had a laparoscopy to deal with some issues, namely an iud that decided to walk out of my uterus and take a stroll through my abdomen. Ugh.

The upside of the whole thing is that my parents have been here for a few days to help out with the kid, since Brian had to go back to work...

Drew is beside himself. He took one look at my mom and started this whole body wiggle... Freaking out that BonBon was here! Of course I haven't been able to pick him up very much since I'm still a little sore, but he could really care less. It's, BonBon, all the time...

Makes me realize how much I have missed my parents. Don't get me wrong, I love Petaluma, but I miss my family so much... And I miss the relationship that they have with my little monkey.

They wont be here at the end of the week to celebrate his first birthday, so we had an impromptu birthday celebration last night. BonBon and Drew partied like maniacs as usual!

They are leaving soon, and I will be sad to see them go but we will see them for Thanksgiving and that is right around the corner. I have to keep telling myself that anyway... :(












Posted from the iPad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails