Sunday, November 7, 2010

Indulge Me

It has been a doozy of a day.

1) Daylight Savings SUCKS - I don't care if I "Fall Back" - My child never gets the memo, and therefore we have been up since 4:30am. Oooooh boy. Cranky Kid and Mama.

2) He blew his first nap - like blew through it SCREAMING AND HOWLING. WTF child.

3) Once we were all dressed and ready to go to the store... I look over to see poop exploding up the back of the cloth diaper. This is the one time where I won't tell you that poop isn't a big deal. After the morning we had? It was a huge, nasty disgusting deal.

4) My child really really really wanted to play with that huge nasty digusting big deal. And smear it all over the place... while I FRANTICALLY wrestled him to the changing table and grabbed the
last.
damn.
wipe...

*beats head against wall*

5) It's raining. Apparently it does that a lot here. Joy.

5) The idiots at the Peets at Raleys wouldn't take my Peets gift card. I mean REALLY LADIES. Did I look like I WANTED to be messed with? GIVE ME COFFEE. ARGH.

6) Kitchen Twine. Can NEVER be found in the grocery store. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TIE THE LEGS OF MY CHICKEN WITHOUT IT???? IT WON'T BE AS PERFECT AS INA'S WITHOUT TYING THE LEGS!!! AAAAAAGH. 

7) My child has learned how to give kisses. Would normally be great, except that this time around? It means that I got his cold, after successfully avoiding it for 2 straight weeks.

8) I turned 31 on Friday.

BUT - I did get SO many wonderful notes of birthday love and well wishes, that it negates this whole CRAPTASTIC DAY.

Thank you to all of my friends and family - I love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails