Saturday, January 15, 2011

Paradise

So it was a fast trip down to San Dawg last week. 
A trip, to see my parents, and help them consolidate into their smaller house. And of course, while we were there... we took advantage of that GLORIOUS weather and went to the Sd Zoo.


This was the first time that we had been since Drew was walking (read:running) everywhere, so I figured it would be a pretty fun trip. It's also nice to see all of my homies that still work there...


So we wandered through the zoo, sticking primarily to the Children's Zoo... and ironically, spending our most one on one time with animals that we could see 5 minutes from our house.


Livestock.

Photobucket
Hello Kid. 
Photobucket
Hello Sheep. 
Thank god that these animals are used to having kids in their faces, because that sheep seemed less than thrilled at the proximity of my toddler. 


It was a great trip, but traveling with that walking (running) toddler? Less than fun. At one point I actually think I was IN the stroller with him, trying to keep him from strangling himself on the shoulder straps... I now understand the purpose of hog-tying. 
Kidding. 
Kind of. 

Best news of the whole trip? 

We brought the weather back with us. 


Thank god. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails