Friday, May 23, 2008

5-11-2008 3 MONTHS TO GO

So it really is crazy to me that we are only three (ish) months away from the wedding. Insane. We of course decided that it would be a PERFECT time to start remodeling out kitchen... we started demo-ing yesterday and this of course threw me into a complete panic as our house was plasticized from top to bottom and the kitchen was ripped out. oh. my. god.

But we hopefully should have the whole thing finished in about a month (hopefully) and there will be minimal stress after that. I'm excited to say that my Maid of Honor (Annie) has put together an awesome bachelorette party in Santa Barbara that is coming up!!! I can't wait. A weekend of wine with the girls... I'll keep you posted on how fun it is :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails