Friday, June 13, 2008

Bachelorette Round 1

Oh. My. God. All I have to say is that I survived. Barely. :-)

So it was a lovely and fantastic weekend with a few of my favorite gals in the world.

I picked Annie up from Bill and Juliet's house on Thursday and we headed out for a fabulous and completely fattening dinner at Urban Solace, this AMAZING restaurant in North Park. After the most decadent and disgusting macaroni and cheese and meatloaf with mashed potatoes, we decided to make ourselves even fatter by going for dessert at Heaven Sent. Ugh. Luckily we didn't eat more than a few bites of everything, but I was STUFFED at the end of the night.

Woke up the next day and went for a walk with the puppies in the GLORIOUS SD weather and then off to Juliet's house for mani/pedis before the big day. Great fun and then we started the drive up... I will have pics of that once Juliet posts them...

Once we got there, we started with a free wine tasting in our hotel... which was awesome.
That was followed by more drinking... and dinner and then opening presents... none of which I was particularly sober for. Alas, it's hard when you are being hazed by a sober preggo lady... while everyone else looked on. *sigh*

We woke up the next morning and headed off to the BEST breakfast I've had in a long time. S place that did amazing waffles and corned beef hash and reminded me alot of Aunt Sarah's pancake house in VA...
Here we look nice and full and happy and ready to start our day of WINE TASTING!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails