Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Shower

So my big plan was to post about my amazing baby shower as I sat on my butt and did nothing on vacation in Tahoe. Instead, I sat on my butt and did nothing in Tahoe... which was really really nice and relaxing.

So now that I'm back in the real world and only like 2 weeks later, I suppose I'll update everyone....

I was really really lucky to be thrown a shower by one of my mother's friends, Susan Hanson. My "tutu" (hawaiian for Grandma, don't ask why I call her that since she's younger than my mother :-) ) decided that she wanted to do something nice for Baby F and I, so she put together a WONDERFUL afternoon at my parents house here in Coronado. The weather was insanely gorgeous, and there were SO many people there!! I was surrounded by some of Brian's family, big shout out to my MIL and SIL that flew down from Marin, not to mention my other SIL Lara, who was in town still with her kids, as well as old family friends. I was even lucky enough to have my cousin Heather and Aunt Pam fly in from San Jose. It was AMAZING to see them. I was completely overwhelmed by how generous everyone was and Baby F got some ADORABLE things!!!

Thank you SO much for such a wonderful day and also thanks to my mom who put on the Martha Stewart hat again and whipped up some amazing dishes!

It's a diaper cake!!

The most adorable petit fours ever...

Why do we always end up in nearly the same outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails