Monday, September 14, 2009

Still Waiting

Oy. This waiting game is really starting to SUCK.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it has been great not having to go to work and running errands and getting laundry done, but with the contractions and the feeling of OMG this kid is going to FALL OUT OF MY... you get the idea.

I decided to take off the muumuu yesterday and actually put on some big girl clothes. It was awesome and Mom and I went to the movies. Wow, sitting in a movie theater was completely exhausting and so I had to go home and take a nap.

This whole pregnancy thing is kind of KILLING ME.

So Brian is on a trip today... more specifically a layover in buffalo. OMG. This is the farthest that he has been in the past 3 weeks and honestly, I've basically put myself on bedrest until tomorrow since I don't need to be going into labor with him 3000 miles away. I know that I have my parents here, and that my mom will be there with me if I need her, but honestly? I'd kind of like to have my husband in the room... as opposed to like, talking to me on the phone.

Anyway, so yes, we're just waiting. I am officially 39 weeks today and after last week's visit with the midwife she told me that she thought I would go sometime this week.

I REALLY HOPE SO.

I'm just starting to get to the point where I don't think I can go anymore, and if Brian asks me one more time if the baby is coming I'm going to take his laptop and whack him over the head with it.

I'm obviously totally patient and not emotional at ALL these days.

And thanks to my wonderful girlfriends who threw me a fantastic wine and cheese shower on Saturday, I have tons of cupcakes running around the house. I guarantee you I will gain like 10 pounds in the last week of pregnancy. OOOOH AWESOME!!!

Anyway - please send happy labor thoughts my way (only once Brian comes back tomorrow) and here's crossing our fingers that we have this kid sometime soon!!!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails