Friday, September 18, 2009

WE ARE BORED

This is getting ridiculous.

I'm 39.5 weeks pregnant and the two of us are so freaking bored waiting for this kid. Now I know that we are in kind of a unique position. After all, most times, the wife goes on maternity leave and the husband continues to work his monday through friday 9-5 until the baby gets there. Well in our house, as airline people, Brian is either at home, or away... and when he is at home, it means that we are both at home, looking frantically around to try and find something to do. Not to say that we don't do stuff together, but right now, I'm kind of limited and honestly, there's only so much to DO around here...

OMG we are DYING for activities. We have watched movies, we have napped, he has played golf, I think I'm walking like 5 miles a day trying to get this kid to come out and today was like, the breaking point.

We are SO FREAKING BORED... Of course, I say this knowing full well that people are going to LAUGH IN MY FACE once this baby comes and all I want to do is sit down and read a book, or sleep for that matter.

I think it would be different if it were just me trying to entertain myself. But when it's the two of us? It's a lot harder. I could go out and go to the mall and walk around and make myself busy... but when Brian gets in that mood where he is too bored and we just have nothing to do but sit and sweat?? ugh. Help me we have run out of activities. We need a baby.

1 comment:

laura said...

you're right! i am so laughing at you right now! ENJOY THE BOREDOM!!!!!!!!!!! You will never ever ever be bored again...at least for the next 18 years!! XOXOXO!

Post a Comment

Come and talk to me! I love to hear all comments and I'm always up for a healthy debate, but hateful, hurtful and inappropriate comments will be removed. Play nice everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails