Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Milestones

So I kind of realized that part of the point of this blog was to replace his baby book, since I never write anything down, but seem to be constantly on the computer. Ok, so milestones as of late...

Laughing - A LOT... this kid giggles like crazy and apparently I am the FUNNIEST person ever. It makes me feel really really good about myself :-)

Cooing - Yup - he coos. He talks, he dances... it's really adorable. (not that i'm biased)

Grabbing stuff - He can now hold a rattle and grab at his toys.
(He's a flipping genius, this one. )

He has continued to roll over from front to back, but it seems like sometimes he completely forgets what he knows and can't do it. Practice makes perfect kiddo!!!

Sleeping - He slept for 7 hours last night. OMG. I almost don't know what to do with all of the sleep I'm getting... although if my friend's babies are any indication, that might go away at 4 months. 

I'll just enjoy it for now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails