Friday, February 19, 2010

Pictures

So yeah - I don't have too much time to write so I figure pics will have to do. :-) And don't look at the GASHES on his forehead. My child loves to scratch the hell out of his face... sigh. Even when I cut his nails... Poor kid -

Enjoy!







Mama just got her hair done! Yay! 

Brian is not really as gray as he looks in this picture. Unless the past few days of being at home has grayed him prematurely :-) 



Uh oh - look who can hold the bottle himself!!! Someone's getting VERY grown up. 


1 comment:

laura said...

ooh, love the hair!

too adorable!!

Post a Comment

Come and talk to me! I love to hear all comments and I'm always up for a healthy debate, but hateful, hurtful and inappropriate comments will be removed. Play nice everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails