Friday, March 12, 2010

Millions of ideas


I have so many ideas for my next blog post rattling around in my head. I actually found myself bouncing them off of Drew the other day while I showered... Sadly he wasn't much of a help.

I get myself ready to write something good and interesting and thought provoking and then at the end of the day? Can't even move I'm so exhausted. Today especially... I helped my parents paint the fence during Drew's naps.



So damn tired.

Although it was wonderful to be outside in the gorgeous 70 degree San Diego day.

So eventually I will put online all of the ideas I have in my oh so tired mommy brain of mine. But now? Going to enjoy my glass of wine and try to stay awake till at least 8pm.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails